Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Introduction

Too many food critiques are out there with a vengeance to ruin the local business. Overly analyzing the placement of the garnish and drizzle to substance ratio.

What ever happened to simply enjoying your food? I’m here to bring back what makes foodies enjoy food and do so politely.

Mother (and Bambi) always told me, “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say it at all.” So I shall apply this to my food evaluations.

My love for food goes way back to days where I was a willing mouth with an open perspective on food that any mother would love her child to have. I even remember eating calamari at a young age.


Based in San Francisco, the friendly foodie, wishes to change the negative association that comes along with being a “critic” and do the job with a smile. And with the city being home to some of the best restaurants in the nation, this shouldn’t be a tough job! You’re eating food. Might as well enjoy it!

Off we go!

3 comments:

  1. Great food blog. I'm always interested in new places to eat. I liked that you have an in-depth analysis. I'll have to check a couple of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your food blog. I liked your funny plays on the names of the restaurants. You reviews of each place were great and made me want to check them out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you introduce the blog as a place where you will be nice to restaurants! What a breath of fresh air! I haven't heard of any of these places but you make me want to check them out! Well done!

    ReplyDelete